· The Chauffeur would be responsible for the transporting/conveying of the client to any destination of his /her choice.
· Since the Chauffeur is the first point of contact on behalf of the Company, he would also serve as a Customer Service Agent. He would be required to be part of the business process by developing new relationships and sustaining old ones.
· It is the Chauffeurs task to recognize and fulfill the customers wish.
· It is the responsibility of the Chauffeur to assure the perfect technical state as well as the spotless cleanliness of the vehicle.
· The Chauffeur would also serve as a tour guide. An excellent knowledge of the tourist locations is of absolute necessity.
· Maintains Defensive driving
· Reads and interprets driving directions to plan the most efficient route service for customers, and reads and interprets road signs in English
· Assists passengers, including handicapped, in and out of the vehicle
· Provides a communication link between customers and Management
Provides useful information to guide client in managing itinery.